|For oysters with champagne vinegar mignonette|
|Champagne vinegar||2 Teaspoon (for mignonnette)|
|Shallots||1 1/2 Teaspoon , finely chopped (for mignonnette)|
|Coarse ground pepper||1 Pinch (for mignonnette)|
|Sugar||1 Pinch (for mignonnette)|
|Fresh flat leaf parsley||1 Teaspoon , finely chopped (for mignonnette)|
|Salted butter||1/2 Tablespoon , cut into six pieces|
|For warm beet and spinach salad|
|Baby spinach||6 Cup (96 tbs)|
|Toasted pine nuts||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Beet||1 Cup (16 tbs) (drizzle whole beats in extra virgin olive oil and roast in a 375 oven for 30|
|Chevre cheese||1/2 Cup (8 tbs) , crumbled|
|White onion||1/2 Cup (8 tbs) , thinly sliced|
|Pancetta||1/3 Cup (5.33 tbs) , dice|
|Extra virgin olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Balsamic vinegar||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|For linguini with king crab al fredo|
|Shallots||1/3 Cup (5.33 tbs) , dice|
|Salted butter||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm) , mince|
|Sherry||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Heavy cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cooked king crab meat||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Linguini pasta||250 Gram|
|Italian parsley||1/2 Cup (8 tbs) , chop|
|For balsamic strawberry brownies|
|Strawberries||1 Pound , washed, stems removed, halved|
|Balsamic vinegar||3 Tablespoon|
|Other ingredients for brownie|
|All purpose flour||1 1/4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Sugar||3/4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Unsweetened baking cocoa||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||1/3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Sour cream||1/3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Semisweet chocolate chips||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|For cream cheese frosting|
|Philadelphia cream cheese||8 Ounce , softened|
|Butter||1/4 Cup (4 tbs) , softened|
|Sifted icing sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
For Oysters with Champagne Vinegar Mignonette:
1. For mignonette, in a small bowl, combine vinegar, shallot, pepper, parsley, and sugar. Mix well and let it stand for 30 minutes.
2. Clean the oysters and shuck by inserting a knife gently under the meat to loosen the shell as shown in the video.
3. Preheat broiler.
4. Take an 8-10-inch flameproof shallow baking dish or pan, and spread cup of salt in it.
5. On the salt, place oysters on their shells and top each with a piece of butter.
6. Place the baking dish under broiler and cook for 1-2 minutes or until butter melts and the edges of oyster begins to curl.
7. On a large serving platter spread the remaining cup of salt and place oyster onto it.
8. Drizzle each oyster with equal amount of mignonette.
9. Serve oyster warm.
For Warm Beet and Spinach Salad:
1. In a large salad bowl, place spinach, pine nuts, beet, and cheese.
2. Place a pan over medium high flame and heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in it.
3. Drop onion and pancetta. Saute until onions are golden and the pancetta begins to crisp.
4. Pour balsamic vinegar and deglaze the pan. Stir and continue to saute until the vinegar is reduced.
5. Add the remaining olive oil and give it a good mix.
6. Pour hot dressing into the salad bowl. Toss well.
7. Serve spinach and beet salad immediately.
For Linguini with King Crab Al Fredo:
1. Place a pan over medium high flame and drop butter in it.
2. Saute shallot and pancetta in it until shallots are golden and the pancetta begins to crisp.
3. Throw garlic and give it a good stir.
4. Pour sherry and deglaze the pan. Stir and continue to cook until alcohol is burned off.
5. Add cream, crab meat, and cheese. Mix well.
6. Meanwhile, bring a large pot of water to boil and add a generous amount of sea salt in it.
7. Drop linguini and cook until al dente.
8. Drain pasta reserving cup of water.
9. Throw pasta into the cream sauce and mix well. Add little bit of pasta water, if needed to thin the sauce or to make it more creamy.
10. Season with black pepper and parsley.
11. Serve King crab linguini al Fredo hot.
Cook linguini for 2 minutes if fresh or approximately 7 minutes if dried.
For Balsamic Strawberry Brownies with Cream Cheese Frosting:
1. For roasted balsamic strawberries, preheat oven to 300 degree F.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
3. Grease and flour a square cake pan and set aside.
4. For roasted balsamic strawberries, in a medium sized bowl, combine strawberry pieces with sugar and balsamic vinegar.
5. On the baking sheet pour the strawberries with their accompanying sauce. Spread them evenly on the sheet.
6. Pop the baking sheet in oven and bake for 30 minutes. Turn strawberries once half way through.
7. Meanwhile for brownies, in a medium sized bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking soda, salt, espresso powder, and cocoa. Mix well.
8. Now, roughly chop the roasted strawberries, reserving seven pieces for garnish. Cut the seven pieces into heart shape as shown in the video.
9. In a large bowl, mix together roasted strawberries, vegetable oil, sour cream, and egg.
10. Slowly add the dry mixture into the bowl with wet ingredients. Mix to combine.
11. Add chocolate chips and fold to evenly distribute.
12. In the greased and floured cake pan, pour the mixture. Spread evenly and pop it in a preheated 350 degree oven. Bake for 40 minutes.
13. Remove cake pan from oven and allow it to cool.
14. To prepare frosting in a large bowl beat together cream cheese, butter, and vanilla.
15. Gradually add sugar and beat after each addition until well blended.
16. Spread frosting on cake and garnish it with heart shaped balsamic strawberries.
17. Cut into pieces, serve and enjoy!
Once strawberries have finished roasting, they should be soft and juicy, not too dry.
Calories 1704Calories from Fat 781
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 89 g136.9%
Saturated Fat 37 g185%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 1705 mg71.04%
Total Carbohydrates 194 g64.7%
Dietary Fiber 9 g36%
Sugars 116 g
Protein 44 g88%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
Calories 10224Calories from Fat 4686
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 534 g821.4%
Saturated Fat 222 g1110%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 10230 mg426.24%
Total Carbohydrates 1164 g388.2%
Dietary Fiber 54 g216%
Sugars 696 g
Protein 264 g528%
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0%
Calcium 0% Iron 0%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet