|Hamburger bun||1 Small|
|Bacon slices||2 (or 1 sausage patty)|
|American cheese slice||1|
1. Place a skillet over medium heat and cook two pieces of bacon on the skillet.
2. Once the bacon grease has started to release some of the grease place a wide mouth canning ring onto the skillet.
3. Crack one egg and place the egg inside of the canning ring.
4. Continue to cook bacon and remove from pan when done, draining on paper towels.
5. Flip the egg over and allow the other side to cook.
6. The sandwiches are served with solid, not runny yolks. When the egg has finished cooking (it should take about 30 seconds once you have flipped it over), remove from pan.
7. To assemble the sandwich, place the two slices of bacon down on the bottom bun.
8. Break the bacon in half so it will fit the hamburger bun, add the egg, and then top with cheese.
9. Place the top bun on top of the cheese.
10. Serve right away.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 375Calories from Fat 152
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g27.7%
Saturated Fat 9 g45%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 950 mg39.58%
Total Carbohydrates 38 g12.7%
Dietary Fiber 1 g4%
Sugars 6 g
Protein 18 g36%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet