|Organic black beans||19 Ounce (1 can)|
|Organic eggs||3 Cracked|
|Coconut oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Cocoa powder||4 Tablespoon|
|Sea salt||1 Pinch|
|Cane sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2. In a food processor add all the ingredients and pulse for about 13 seconds.
3. Open the lid mix with a spatula and pulse for 6 more seconds.
4. Spread on a glass dish and scatter organic or dairy free chocolate chips.
5. Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
6. Cut into desired sizes and place in a sealed container.
7. Refrigerate the brownies as they are preservative free and use up to a maximum of 3 days.