Have you ever tried eating your eggs or oatmeal while driving? Not an easy task! There are days when I know I need to make something that is portable and preferably fit in my purse. Here is just one example of what I have done on these days.
|Ground oats||35 Gram|
|Protein powder||25 Gram (Banana Flavoured)|
|Chocolate syrup||1 Tablespoon (Davincis sugar free syrup) (Optional)|
|Water||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Banana pudding mix||4 Gram (sugar free fat|
|Splenda/Stevia||2 Tablespoon (Optional)|
1. For the banana raisin cookie: In a bowl, mix 35 grams of ground oats, 15 grams protein powder, 10 grams raisins and 2 grams of sugarfree fatfree pudding mix(banana flavored)
2. Add 20 grams whole oats, 2 tablespoons of water and mash the batter into a thick consistency.
3. Put into the microwave for about 1 1/2 minutes.
4. Take out of microwave, flip the cookie and put it back for another 30 seconds.
5. For the flapjacks: In a bowl, mix 10 grams protein powder, 1 egg white, 2 grams sugarfree fatfree pudding mix and 1 tablespoon sugarfree chocolate syrup.
6. Add 20 grams of oats, 3 egg whites and around 3-4 tablespoons of water to make a batter of pancake consistency.
7. Heat a skillet and add the mix to the skillet. Cook for 2-5 minutes and flip to other side and cook.
8. Serve as a quick breakfast or snack on the go.
TIPS: Consume the cookies the same day. The pancakes can be frozen and eaten again later. Just put them in the toaster oven to avoid them getting mushy.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 616Calories from Fat 63
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g12.3%
Saturated Fat 1 g5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 421 mg17.54%
Total Carbohydrates 99 g33%
Dietary Fiber 7 g28%
Sugars 40 g
Protein 43 g86%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet