How to Make Easy Peach Cobbler Recipe.
|Pie crusts||3 , roll|
|Canned peach slices||9 Cup (144 tbs) (((drained with the juices reserved)))|
|Granulated sugar||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Fresh lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Ground cinnamon||3/4 Teaspoon|
|Nutmeg powder||1/8 Teaspoon|
|Sticks of butter||1 , melt|
|Vanilla extract||1 1/2 Teaspoon|
|Peach juice||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Eggs||1 , beaten|
|Raw sugar||1 Tablespoon|
|Cinnamon powder||1 Pinch|
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Prepare a baking sheet and spray the nonstick cooking spray.
3. Roll the pie crust and cut it into 1 inch squares, place the pie crust on the baking sheet and blind bake the crust for 5-8 minutes in preheated oven, once done remove and let it cool completely.
4. Drain the peaches from its water using a strainer however reserve 2 cups of the peach juice.
5. In a large stock pot add the peach, sugar, lemon juice, cinnamon, nutmeg, and 1½ cups of peach juice. Stir well until the sugar has dissolved on medium-high to high heat.
6. Add the cornstarch to the remaining ½ cup of peach juice and whisk until the cornstarch is dissolved in a bowl.
7. Add the mixture to the pot of peaches while stirring. Allow the peaches to come up to a boil and stir dissolve all the lumps of cornstarch.
8. Lastly add the melted butter, vanilla extract, let the sauce slightly thicken.
9. Unroll and place a pie crust dough and keep it ready.
10. Turn off the heat. Divide the peaches and juice, put 7 cups each into the half-size aluminum pan.
11. Place half of the cooked crust pieces in each pan. Using a spoon, slightly stir the pieces of crust into the peach filling.
12. Place the prepared rolled pie crust on top of each pan of peach filling. Cut the excess pie crust and use those pieces to cover any parts of the cobbler that are exposed.
13. In a small bowl, make an egg wash with egg and water,brush the top of the cobbler with the egg wash; sprinkle the raw sugar and some additional cinnamon to taste.
14. Bake on the top rack in the preheated oven for 40 to 50 minutes or until the crust is golden brown and crisp.
15. Once cooked, allow the cobbler to set for about 10 minutes before serving.
16. Serve the peach cobbler after a hearty meal along with a scoop of ice cream if u like.
Calories 1077Calories from Fat 306
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 34 g52.3%
Saturated Fat 12 g60%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 394 mg16.42%
Total Carbohydrates 194 g64.7%
Dietary Fiber 7 g28%
Sugars 136 g
Protein 5 g10%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
Calories 8616Calories from Fat 2448
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 272 g418.4%
Saturated Fat 96 g480%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 3152 mg131.36%
Total Carbohydrates 1552 g517.6%
Dietary Fiber 56 g224%
Sugars 1088 g
Protein 40 g80%
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0%
Calcium 0% Iron 0%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet