|Lean ground beef||1 1/2 Pound|
|Minced green onion||2 Tablespoon|
|Minced green pepper||2 Tablespoon|
|Vegetable oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Canned tomato soup||10 3/4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Water||1/3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Crushed pineapple in unsweetened juice||1/2 Cup (8 tbs) , drained|
|Soy sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Ground ginger||1 Dash|
1) Combine together the beef, green pepper, onion and salt. Mix thoroughly.
2) Shape the mixture into 24 balls.
3) In a large frying pan, heat the oil.
4) Over moderate heat, brown the meatballs and drain the fat once done.
5) Add the soup, pineapple, water, soy sauce and ginger.
6) Cover the pan and cook over low heat for about 20 minutes, occasionally stirring.
7) Transfer the hot meatballs to a serving dish and serve while still hot. These make a good side dish as well as appetizer.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 1393Calories from Fat 621
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 70 g107.7%
Saturated Fat 23 g115%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 2505 mg104.38%
Total Carbohydrates 42 g14%
Dietary Fiber 4 g16%
Sugars 29 g
Protein 143 g286%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet