|Butter||4 Ounce , diced (115 Gram)|
|Skimmed sweetened condensed milk||7 Ounce (200 Gram, 1 Can)|
|Soft brown sugar||4 Ounce (115 Gram)|
|Golden syrup||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoon)|
|Bananas||2 Small , sliced|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Whipped cream||1 Tablespoon|
|Semisweet chocolate||1 Teaspoon , grated (5 Milliliter)|
|All purpose flour||5 Ounce (1 1/4 Cups)|
|Castor sugar||2 Ounce (50 Gram)|
1. Preheat the oven to 160°C/325°F/ Gas 3. In a food processor, process the flour and diced butter until crumbed. Stir in the caster sugar and mix to form a soft, pliable dough.
2. Press into a 20cm/8in loose-based flan tin (quiche pan). Bake for 30 minutes.
3. To make the filling, place the butter in a pan with the condensed milk, brown sugar and syrup. Heat gently, stirring, until the butter has melted and the sugar has completely dissolved.
4. Bring to a gentle boil and cook for 7-10 minutes, stirring constantly, until the mixture thickens and turns a light caramel colour.
5. Pour the hot caramel filling into the pastry case and leave until completely cold. Sprinkle the banana slices with lemon juice and arrange in overlapping circles on top of the filling, leaving a gap in the centre. Pipe a generous swirl of whipped cream in the centre and sprinkle with the grated chocolate.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 2875Calories from Fat 1058
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 120 g184.6%
Saturated Fat 74 g370%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 413 mg17.21%
Total Carbohydrates 429 g143%
Dietary Fiber 6 g24%
Sugars 304 g
Protein 33 g66%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet