|Chocolate pieces||6 Ounce (semisweet)|
|Milk chocolate pieces||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Peanut butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (chunk style)|
|Peanuts||2 Tablespoon , chopped|
• Using one 12-cup muffin pan or two 6-cup muffin pans, line eight muffin cups with paper bake cups set pan or pans aside.
• In a small saucepan heat semisweet chocolate pieces and milk chocolate pieces over low heat, stirring constantly, till melted and smooth.
• Remove saucepan from heat. In another small saucepan heat the peanut butter over low heat, stirring constantly, till melted. Remove saucepan from heat.
• Pour about 1 tablespoon melted chocolate into each paper bake cup chill about 5 minutes or till chocolate is firm. Pour about 1 tablespoon melted peanut butter over the firm chocolate in each paper bake cup chill candy about 5 minutes more or till peanut butter is firm.
• Pour the remaining melted chocolate evenly over the peanut butter layer in each paper bake cup, spreading the chocolate to cover the peanut butter. Sprinkle each with chopped peanuts.
• Chill candy about 10 minutes more or till firm. Store tightly covered in the refrigerator.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 2201Calories from Fat 1356
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 158 g242.4%
Saturated Fat 62.85 g314.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 619.5 mg25.81%
Total Carbohydrates 193 g64.4%
Dietary Fiber 16.07 g64%
Sugars 142.6 g
Protein 36 g72%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium 9.7% Iron 23.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet