Today Lyndsay's going to show you her Tex Mex version of Eggs Benedict. You're going to want to book mark this one because it's super easy to make and even more delicious!
|Chipotle pepper in adobo sauce||1 Tablespoon , chopped finely|
|Sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Fresh lime juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Adobo sauce||To Taste|
|Chorizo sausage||1 Pound|
|English muffin||3 (Extra crispy muffins used)|
|Cilantro||1 Tablespoon (Optional)|
1. Gently heat the sour cream and mayo, and then whisk in 1 tbsp of crushed chipotle peppers, along with enough adobo sauce to suit your taste and the fresh squeezed lime juice.
2. Remove the sausage meat from their casings. Divide into six equal portions and form into 6 patties
3. Fry the chorizo patties in a non stick pan until cooked through and crispy. Set aside and keep warm.
4. Split three English muffins and then lightly butter each half. Place the english muffins onto a non-stick baking sheet and broil until lightly toasted.Turn the oven off and keep warm until ready to serve.
5. Poach 6 eggs for three minutes.
6. Place a sausage patty onto each toasted English muffin half followed by a perfectly poached egg, a generous dollop of the chipotle sauce, and finish with fresh cilantro.