The result of an awesome collaboration with Chris over at Mother's BBQ. Fresh ground beef, topped with Kalua Pork and MORE!
|Ground chuck||10 Ounce|
|Black hawaiian salt||1 Pinch|
|Red hawaiian salt||1 Pinch|
|Shredded pork||10 Ounce , cooked|
|Sharp cheddar cheese slices||2|
|Onion||1 Small , sliced|
|Horseradish sauce||2 Tablespoon|
1. Prepare the grill.
2. Create a patty using ground chuck and season it with black and red hawaiian salt on both sides. Place the patty on the grill and allow to cook. Flip and cook on the other side too.
3. Place the sharp cheddar cheese slices on the patty and allow it to melt.
4. Create a patty with shredded pork and place it on the grill. Flip and cook on the other side as well.
5. Meanwhile heat the oil and fry the onion slices and pickle. Remove with a slotted spoon and place on a plate lined with paper towel.
6. Toast the buns lightly.
7. Place a lettuce leaf on the bottom half of the bun. Put about a tablespoon of horseradish sauce over it, followed by ketchup.
8. Place the beef chuck patty over it, followed by pork patty. Top it with fried onions and pickle. Add a tablespoon of horseradish sauce over it and top with the second half of the bun.
9. Serve hot.