My version of the "Stuffed Peanut Butter Jalapeño Burger from The Boulder Tap House in St. Cloud MN. This was grilled on the Mojoe Griddle.
|Peanut butter||2 Tablespoon|
|Cream cheese||1 Tablespoon|
|Pickled jalapeno||1 Tablespoon , chopped finely|
|Ground ribeye steak||1/2 Pound|
|Sourdough bread slices||2|
|Kosher salt||To Taste|
|Bacon slices||6 Small|
|Brown sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Butter leaf lettuce leaves||1|
1. Prepare the grill.
2. In a bowl, combine peanut butter, cream cheese and pickled jalapeno. Mix well.
3. Divide the ground beef into two equal halves and prepare two patties. Place one patty on a flat surface and create a small indentation in the center using your thumb. Put the peanut butter mixture over this patty and cover it with the second patty, sealing the edges as shown in the video.
4. Season the patty with kosher salt and place it on the grill. Allow to cook on both sides.
5. Place the bacon rashers on the grill and allow them to cook alongside the patty. Sprinkle the bacon with brown sugar.
6. Place the sourdough bread slices and toast them lightly.
7. On one bread slice, place a butterleaf lettuce, two slices of tomatoes, dill pickle followed by the patty. Place the brown sugar bacon and top with the second slice of sourdough bread.
8. Serve hot, accompanied with some chips.