In this video I'm boiling up some spicy peanuts with the brand new peanut pot from Cajun Rocket Pot! This pot will also double as a fantastic high volume steaming pot, or can also be use as a stand alone boiling pot for shrimp, crabs, crawfish, etc. I was super impressed with this new pot, and can't wait to try it as a steamer pot on my next video. Peanuts turned out perfect! Please go over and visit Cajun Rocket Pot and check out this pot as well as their complete line up of pots, fryers, and cookers.
|Kosher salt||1/3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Frog bone pre||mix seafood boil|
|Cayenne pepper||1 Tablespoon|
|Bay leaf/1/2 teaspoon bay leaf powder||1|
|Crushed red pepper flakes||1/2 Tablespoon|
|Raw peanuts||10 Pound|
1. Soak raw peanuts in one gallon water overnight in the rock pot basket.
2. Let the seasoning boil with water for about 10 minutes.
3. Submerge the peanut basket in boiling water.
4. Cook for about 5 hours.
5. Pour water and cook for 7 to 8 hours until al dente.
6. Turn the burner off and let it soak for a couple of hours.
7. Serve as it is. Deshell and enjoy!!