Pulled Pork Nachos
Pig skins is a delicious alternative to using tortilla chips on nachos.
|Garlic||5 Clove (25 gm)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Cilantro||1/2 Bunch (50 gm) , finely chopped|
|Lard||400 Gram (for deep frying)|
|Pork pellet||8 Ounce|
|Pulled pork||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Grated colby cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Queso fresco||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Pickled jalapeno||4 , sliced|
1. Roast tomatoes in a skillet until charred on the outside.
2. Roast the jalapenos likewise and the garlic too.
3. Put the tomatoes, jalapenos and garlic in the food processor.
4. Add lemon juice, salt and sugar to the food processor and blend everything up.
5. Drop in cilantro and blend it again. Taste and adjust for seasoning. Put this salsa aside.
6. Place bacon rinds in a skillet let it render down a bit.
7. Heat up the pulled pork and set it aside.
8. Heat lard in a deep fryer. Drop the pork rinds in the deep fryer, press and cook until it is light and crispy.
9. Spread the pork cracklings on a bakind tray. Sprinkle pulled pork on top followed by colby cheese and queso fresco cheese.
10. Repeat layering with cheese, bacon and queso fresca. Add pickled jalapenos on top.
11. Place the tray in the oven and let the cheese melt and get bubbly.
12. Drizzle salsa and crema mexicana on top.
13. Serve as it is and enjoy!!