Dr. Ruby shows us how to make a zesty dill coleslaw without mayonnaise.
|Cold pressed olive oil||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Apple cider vinegar||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Stone ground mustard||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped dill||3 Tablespoon|
|Grated carrot||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped purple cabbage||1 1/4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Chopped white cabbage||1 1/4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Red bell pepper||1/2 , seeded and julienned|
|Red onion||1 , sliced|
1. Whisk together olive oil, apple cider vinegar, stone ground mustard and chopped dill until well combined.
2. Drop in raisins, mix together and set the dressing aside.
3. In a large bowl take purple cabbage, white cabbage, carrot, red bell pepper and red onions. Mix them well.
4. Pour the dressing over the coleslaw and toss it all together.
5. Drop in more raisins and serve.