This week I fire up the Island Grillstone and blaze up some awesome Lobster and Scallop burgers. I couldn't eat just one!
|Cooked lobster||1/2 Pound|
|Bay scallop||1/2 Pound|
|Plain bread crumbs||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Diced onion||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped parsley||3 1/2 Tablespoon|
1. In a mixing bowl, add in all ingredients of the patty and mix well.
2. Line a baking tray with parchment. Form the mixture into patties and refrigerate.
3. Preheat a grillstone.
4. In a bowl, mix together all ingredients of the sauce.
5. On the grillstone melt butter, place the patties, cook for about 5 minutes per side. Move to the cool part of the grillstone, cover and cook for another 15 minutes.
6.On a lower half of the bun, place lettuce and tomato slice. Put the patty, spread some of the prepared sauce and cap with the upper half.
7. Serve with your choice of beverage.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 721Calories from Fat 80
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g13.8%
Saturated Fat 1 g5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 1305 mg54.38%
Total Carbohydrates 37 g12.3%
Dietary Fiber 5 g20%
Sugars 8 g
Protein 118 g236%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet