|Butter||3/4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Sugar||2/3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Light corn syrup||1/3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Blanched almonds||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Semi sweet real chocolate chips||3/4 Cup (12 tbs)|
1) In a 10-inch skillet, add butter and melt over medium heat.
2) Stir in all the remaining ingredients, except the chocolate chips.
3) Continue cooking, stirring constantly, till the almonds pop and the mixture turns golden brown.
4) Transfer into a 15x10x1 inch jelly roll pan.
5) Sprinkle the chocolate chips over the candy and spread evenly.
6) Cool completely and break into pieces.
7) Store in tightly covered container.
8) Serve over chocolate ice cream.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 3705Calories from Fat 2168
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 251 g386.2%
Saturated Fat 106 g530%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 595 mg24.79%
Total Carbohydrates 366 g122%
Dietary Fiber 15 g60%
Sugars 235 g
Protein 39 g78%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet