Called the Rye Not, this fresh and tangy cocktail can be found at the Alexander Valley Bar next to the Medlock Ames Tasting Room in Sonoma County.
|Ginger shavings||2 Medium|
|Rye bourbon||2 Ounce|
|Fresh orange juice||1 Ounce|
|Simple syrup||1 Dash|
|Ginger beer||1 Ounce|
|Ice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. In a glass, drop the shavings of ginger.
2. Pour in the sake, orange juice and the rye bourbon.
3. Add the orange juice and a dash of simple syrup.
4. Drop the ice and give it a good shake.
5. Strain in a glass filled with ice.
6. Garnish with a twisted orange peel and serve.Recipe Courtesy of: cookingstoned.tv