Babyback ribs smoked low n slow then basted with a tequila and agave nectar glaze.
|Please see video|
1) Rub the baby back ribs with adobo seasoning on both sides.
2) Preheat grille at 225 degrees.
3) Place the ribs in the grill and let them cook for about 4 hours.
4) To make glaze, taka a medium saucepan and put tequila in it.
5) Add agave, garlic, lime juice, lime zest, red pepper, cumin powder, white vinegar and cilantro.
6) Cook the mixture for 40 minutes.
7) After three hours, baste the ribs with the glaze on both sides.
8) Keep basting the ribs frequently and cook them until done.
9) Serve the ribs with tortillas, baked beans and salad.