A simple, quick, delicious and diabetes-friendly dish.
Firm white fish fillets
2 Small, thinly sliced
1 Cup (16 tbs) (low fat and low carb)
1 Tablespoon, grated
Cooking oil spray
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees, if you wish to bake the dish.
2. Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish using vegetable cooking oil spray.
3. Line the bottom of the dish with fish fillet and top with zucchini slices.
4. Spoon the spaghetti sauce all over the fish and zucchini. Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top.
5. Cover the dish with a plastic wrap and microwave on high for 8-12 minutes depending on the thickness of the fillet or cover with an aluminum foil and bake it in preheated oven for 30 minutes.
6. Using a knife check the fish, if it flakes easily and is opaque, it’s done.
7. Serve freshly prepared Zucchini Fish Bake over brown rice for a complete meal.