2. In a pan spray olive oil and toast the quinoa and toast for few minutes on high heat.
3. Pour water and bring it to a boil, lower the heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
4. Cut the zucchini lengthwise and scoop the flesh, set aside.
5. In a bowl combine cannellini beans, cherry tomatoes, quinoa, parmesan cheese, almonds, basil, sun dried tomatoes, garlic and season with salt and pepper.
6. Pour the Sal y Pimienta avocado oil and gently toss everything well.
7. Stuff the zucchini with the mixture and place it in a baking pan.
8. Spray with olive oil and cover with foil, bake for 25 minutes.
9. After 25 minutes sprinkle parmesan cheese on the zucchini and place it back in the oven.
10. Bake for 8-10 minutes uncovered.