If you like this and want other gluten free recipes, subscribe. Learn how to make a gluten free meal and replace pasta noodles with Zucchini Pasta Noodles in Delicious Sun Dried Tomato Marinara.
3 , spiral cut
Sun dried tomatoes
1 Cup (16 tbs)
Fresh basil leaves
Cracked black pepper
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1. Using a vegetable spiralizer transform the zucchini into gluten free pasta.
2. Drizzle with olive oil and a dash of garlic powder then toss to coat well.
3. Set noodles aside.
4. Make marinara by putting all ingredients except olive oil in the Vita-Mix and blend.
5. Once mixture is smooth, add olive oil through the top of the blender while the blades are turning and blend well.
6. Top spiral cut zucchini with marinara and chopped fresh basil and serve.
One of the best main dishes for a raw vegan diet is this Raw Zucchini Pasta with Marinara Sauce. View this video to learn this fresh, healthy and delicious dish that gets ready in no time. Bon Appétit!
Raw Zucchini Pasta With Marinara Sauce Recipe Video