|Olive oil||6 Tablespoon|
|Freshly ground pepper||To Taste|
1. Remove stems from zucchini.
2. Cut it lengthwise into ¼-inch oval slices, leaving skin on the outside for color.
3. Arrange it on a foil-lined broiler pan. Apply oil to it.
4. Place it 6 inches from broiler or on a hot grill.
5. Cook until it browns. Turn sides.
6. Season with salt and pepper and fresh herbs. The method until now can be prepared in advance.
7. When ready to serve Grilled Zucchini, reheat in hot oven. Place it under the hot Cornish hens to resemble spokes of a wheel.
Calories 198 Calories from Fat 139
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g24.2%
Saturated Fat 2.2 g11.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 105.4 mg4.4%
Total Carbohydrates 14 g4.5%
Dietary Fiber 4.5 g18%
Sugars 7 g
Protein 5 g9.8%
Vitamin A 16.2% Vitamin C 114.5%
Calcium 6.2% Iron 8.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet