Zucchini Salad Bowls
|Zucchini||4 , trimmed|
|Red pepper||1 , seeded and finely chopped|
|Drained capers||2 Tablespoon|
|Finely chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Lettuce head||1 , leaves separated (To Serve)|
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Dry mustard||1 Pinch|
1) Cut the zucchini lengthwise into quarters and then cut the quarters further into ½-inch slices.
2) In a bowl, put the zucchini slices along with the red pepper, capers and parsley. Mix well together with the help of a metal spoon. Ensure that the zucchini slices do not break up.
3) In a small bowl, put the dressing ingredients and add seasoning to taste.
4) Use a fork to beat well together and pour the dressing all over the zucchini mixture in the bowl. Stir well with a metal spoon till the contents are evenly coated.
5) With lettuce leaves, line 4 individual salad bowls and then pile the zucchini mixture into the center of each leaf. Serve the salad right away as an appetizer, or even a side dish.