Crusty Zucchini Strips
|All-purpose flour||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Egg||1 , beaten with 1 tablespoon milk|
|Cornflake crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Olive oil/Salad oil||4 Tablespoon|
|Plain yogurt||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Wash the zucchini and cut into lengthwise (around 8 strips).
2) Take a pan and put flour, egg-milk mixture into the second pan and crumbs in the third.
3) Coat the zucchini in the flour, then in egg-milk mixture and then in the corn flake crumbs.
4) Take a pan and heat 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
5) Add zucchini and cook for 2 minutes.
6) Drain the zucchini.
7) Serve the dish with yogurt.
Calories 172 Calories from Fat 78
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g13.6%
Saturated Fat 1.6 g8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 28.5 mg9.5%
Sodium 138.2 mg5.8%
Total Carbohydrates 21 g6.9%
Dietary Fiber 1.4 g5.8%
Sugars 3.1 g
Protein 4 g7.6%
Vitamin A 9.3% Vitamin C 24.5%
Calcium 3.3% Iron 29.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet