|Zucchini||2 Pound (6 Small)|
|Ground beef||1⁄2 Pound|
|Chopped onion||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Large garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Crushed oregano||1 Teaspoon|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Condensed tomato bisque||11 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Chop lengthwise slices from the top of the zucchini. Remove its seeds and pulp leaving about 1/4-inch shell.
2. Chop the pulp and seeds.
3. In a skillet, cook beef until browned.
4. Add garlic, onion and organo in the skillet and cook until onion is tender.
5. Further, add the seeds and pulp of zucchini along with 1/4 cup soup and Parmesan cheese.
6. Stuff the mixture into the zucchini shells.
7. Arrange the shells in a baking dishand pour the remaining soup around them.
8. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top.
9. Cover and bake at 375°F for about 40 minutes.
10. Then uncover and bake for another 5 minutes.
11. Remove from the oven and serve piping hot.
12. Add additional Pamesan, if desired.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1386 Calories from Fat 931
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 104 g160.6%
Saturated Fat 32.7 g163.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 187.4 mg62.5%
Sodium 1706.5 mg71.1%
Total Carbohydrates 61 g20.3%
Dietary Fiber 17 g68.1%
Sugars 27.6 g
Protein 64 g127.5%
Vitamin A 65.5% Vitamin C 278.2%
Calcium 60.8% Iron 44.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet