Squash, Tomato, And Onion Casserole
|Zucchini||10 Ounce, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices (2 Medium, About 5 Oz Each)|
|Yellow straight neck squash/Crookneck squash||5 Ounce, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices|
|Tomato||1 Medium, cut into 8 slices|
|Onion||4 Ounce, sliced and separated into rings (1 Medium Sized One)|
|Reduced calorie margarine||8 Teaspoon (Tub)|
|Parmesan cheese||1 Tablespoon, grated|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, chopped (Fresh)|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, chopped fresh|
|Basil leaves||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Lemon peel||1⁄2 Teaspoon, grated|
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
2) In a shallow 1/2 quart casserole, place a layer of slightly overlapping zucchini and yellow squash slices.
3) Then place the tomato slices and top with the onion rings.
4) Dot the vegetables evenly with margarine and sprinkle with rest of the ingredients.
5) Bake in the preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes until the vegetables are tender.
6) Serve immediately on individual serving plates.