Zucchini, Corn, And Tomatoes
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Salt||1 3⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Dried oregano||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Canned whole kernel corn||12 Ounce|
1) With stiff vegetable brush, scrub zucchini very well, but do not pare.
2) Cut zucchini, on the diagonal, into slices 1/2 inch thick.
3) In a large skillet, heat butter or margarine and saute onion until tender, about 5 minutes.
4) Add zucchini, salt, pepper and oregano; mix well.
5) Bring to boiling; reduce heat; simmer, covered and stirring occasionally, 15 minutes, or until zucchini is tender.
6) Add tomatoes; cook, uncovered, 5 minutes longer.
7) Add corn; cook a few minutes longer, or until the corn is heated through.
8) Serve hot at once.