Fusilli Com Aglio Olio Peperoncino E Zucchini
|Zucchini||1 , ends trimmed and coarsely chopped|
|Olive oil||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Fresh garlic||4 Clove (20 gm)|
|Fresh jalapeno pepper||1 , stem and seeds removed|
|Fresh basil/1 teaspoon dried basil||1 Tablespoon|
|Fresh thyme/1 teaspoon dried thyme||1 Tablespoon|
|Fresh oregano/1 teaspoon dried oregano||1 Tablespoon|
|Black pepper||To Taste (As Required)|
|Cayenne pepper||To Taste (As Required)|
|Salt||To Taste (As Required)|
|Canned cannellini beans||16 Ounce, drained and rinsed (1 Can)|
|Fusilli||1 Pound (Curry Noodles)|
|Parmesan||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), grated (As Required)|
|Romano||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (As Required)|
|Asiago cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (As Required)|
1. Take a food processor or blender and add in it zucchini, oil, garlic, jalapeno pepper, basil, thyme, oregano, black and red peppers and salt.
2. Process the blender with off/on method, until the ingredients are chopped, but make sure it is not purred.
3. Pour the blended ingredients into a small saucepan and simmer the mixture against low heat for 5 minutes, with occasional stirring.
4. Add beans [drained and rinsed] beans into the saucepan andsimmer for more 5 minutes until beans get a little bit dried.
5. In the mean time, cook pasta, according the directions mentioned on the packet.
6. After cooking pasta, drain water from it, and pour already prepared sauce over it.
7. Add topping on the dish with grated cheese and a drizzle of garlic powder[on discretion]
8. Serve immediately.