Chicken Flavored Stuffed Zucchini
|Chicken flavored stuffing mix||6 Ounce|
|Water||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. In a 7-1/2" x 12" utility dish, place whole zucchini with 2 tablespoons water.
2. Cover dish with wax paper.
3. Cook on High for 10 to 12 minutes; turn dish only once.
4. Cool slightly.
5. Cut it lengthwise in half.
6. Scoop out centers and save for stuffing.
7. In a 4-cup measure, put together seasoning packet from package of stuffing mix with 1-3/4 cup water and butter or margarine.
8. Cook on High for 3 to 4 minutes.
9. Cover the cup and let stand for 5 minutes.
10. Stir in bread crumbs from mix to moisten.
11. Add scooped-out zucchini centers and mix.
12. Spoon into cooked zucchini shells.
13. In a 7-1/2" x 12" utility dish, place stuffed zucchini and cook on High for 4 to 6 minutes.
14. Serve hot.