|Parmesan cheese/Romano cheese||2 Ounce|
|Zucchini||1 Medium, cut crosswise in 2 inch pieces (Per Serving)|
|Zucchini||1 Medium, cut crosswise in 2-inch pieces (Per Serving)|
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Butter||1 Teaspoon (Use As Required)|
1) Shred cheese.
2) Shred zucchini pieces with a knife or a food processor bowl fitted with a shredding disc.
3) In a colander, put the slices and lightly season with salt.
4) Keep aside for 10 minutes and press out the excess moisture after draining well.
5) In a 10-inch skillet, heated over high heat, heat a little oil and sauté zucchini in it for about 2 minutes until tender.
6) Apply butter and add seasoning and Parmesan or Romano cheese.
7) Serve hot.