|Spinach||1 Cup (16 tbs), cooked and chopped|
|For the filling|
|Chopped cooked spinach||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Onion||1⁄2 Medium, chopped fine (About 1/2 Cup Blanched In Boiling Water For 1 Minute And Cooled)|
|Onion||1⁄2 Medium, chopped fine to make about 1/2 cup, blanched in boiling water for 1 minute and cooled|
|Dried oregano||2 Teaspoon|
|Cooked white rice/Cooked brown rice||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Low fat cottage cheese/Low fat ricotta cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|For the rest|
|Non stick vegetable oil spray||1|
|Zucchini||4 Medium (Each About 8 Inches Long)|
|Nonstick vegetable oil spray||4|
|Low fat mozzarella||3 Ounce, coarsely grated|
|Roasted tomato sauce/Your favorite purchased brand||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Use Fresh Made)|
|Grated low fat mozzarella cheese||3 Ounce|
1) Preheat oven to 400°F.
2) Trim the ends of zucchini and halve lengthwise.
3) With a spoon remove the seeds.
4) In a bowl add all the filling ingredients with salt and pepper.
5) Toss all the ingredients together.
6) On a sheet pan lightly spray with nonstick vegetable oil spray.
7) Arrange zucchini halves cut side down on a sheet pan and roast for 8 to 10 minutes till tender.
8) With a spoon mound one-eighth of the filling in the cavity of each zucchini boat.
9) Place the boats to the oven and heat for 10 minutes.
10) Add 1/8 cup of the tomato sauce and one eighth of the mozzarella cheese on top, and bake for 5 more minutes.
11) Serve hot.