|Dry unseasoned bread crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||3 Tablespoon|
|Garlic powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Italian dressing||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
2) Mix the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and garlic powder together.
3) Slice the zucchini into 1x4 inch strips.
4) Dip the zucchini strips into the Italian dressing, then roll into the bread crumb mixture and place over a lightly greased cookie sheet.
5) Bake in the preheated oven for about 20 minutes or until golden and crisp.
6) Serve the zucchini strips immediately in a nice plate or as the vegetable dish.
Calories 113 Calories from Fat 69
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g12%
Saturated Fat 2.2 g11%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 6.6 mg2.2%
Sodium 459.8 mg19.2%
Total Carbohydrates 7 g2.5%
Dietary Fiber 0.85 g3.4%
Sugars 2.9 g
Protein 4 g8.5%
Vitamin A 3.1% Vitamin C 16.6%
Calcium 10.1% Iron 3.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet