Zucchini Tomato Skillet
|Green onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Salad oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Unpeeled zucchini||2 Pound, sliced 1/2 inch thick|
|Tomatoes||3 , peeled|
1. In a large skillet, heat oil.
2. Sauté onion and garlic until soft.
3. Add sugar, bay leaf, zucchini and seasonings according to taste.
4. Cover pan and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Finally stir in tomatoes and cook till tender.
6. Remove and discard bay leaf before serving.
7. Dish out and serve with rice. polenta or pasta.