Looking for some afternoon fun? Let's send the kids outside, put their muscles to work & shake up a frozen treat with my Choco-Monkey Freeze recipe! No machinery needed...it's just a whole lot of kid-friendly fun in the sun.
Low fat yogurt
1 Cup (16 tbs) (vanilla)
1 , slice
3 Cup (48 tbs) (2-3 cups)
1. In a lunch size resealable bag, put yogurt, banana, peanut butter, cocoa powder, cinnamon, vanilla and honey.
2. Seal the bag, gently mash the banana and mix it well.
3. In quart size resealable freezer bag, put ice and salt.
4. Place the lunch size bag into the ice bag. Seal and shake vigorously for 3-5 minutes.
5. Now, remove the lunch size bag from the ice bag. Wipe it well before opening to avoid salt entering into it.
6. Transfer it into a serving bowl and serve chilled.
If you shake vigorously your freeze will set well.