Fruit and Frozen Yogurt Waffle Cones
|Fresh fruits||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Waffle cones||4 Large|
|Frozen yogurt||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Any Flavor)|
1. In a bowl stir together the fruits of your choice and sugar. Allow to macerate for 2 minutes.
2. After the fruit has macerated add a little to the bottom of a waffle cone and top with frozen yogurt.
3. Alternate again with adding fruit and then the frozen yogurt.
4. Add a couple pieces of fresh fruit on the top. Repeat the process for the remaining cones.
5. Serve immediately and enjoy!