How To Make Yogurt and a Solar Oven.Haybox Cooking Method.
1 5⁄6 Cup (29.33 tbs) (1% milk, 1 1/3 cups for the homemade yogurt and rest for the lassi)
1 Tablespoon (for the homemade yogurt)
1 Cup (16 tbs), diced into cubes
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (to taste)
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1. Assemble a solar box cooker and heat it to a temperature of 150 degrees Farenheit.
2. Boil 1 1/3 cups of milk in a microwave and cool it down to a lukewarm temperature.
3. Add 1 teaspoon of the plain yogurt. Mix it in.
4. Pour the mixture in a sterilized glass jar.
5. Wait for the crock pot stoneware in the solar cooker to cool down to 150 degrees Farenheit before placing the glass jar in it.
6. Using the haybox method cover the box with foil, clean tablecloths for insulation and close the box and place something heavy on top.
7. Keep it closed for 3 1/2 hours.
8. Take out the glass jar containing the yogurt. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
9. In a blender, place the cut mango dices, a cup of milk, sugar, ice cubes and the homemade yogurt. Pulse it.