1. Start by scalding milk
2. In a pot, blend milk with milk powder
3. Now pour mixture in a jar and cover it tightly
4. In a large pan, pour water and heat in an oven at 100 degrees
5. Meanwhile, leave yogurt in the jar for 2 hours or even more time so it thickens and tastes better when served
6. Serve as a dip with vegetables, salads, garlic breadsticks
Save 1/4 cup of yogurt each time to make the next batch. Use new starter within 5 days. The fresher the yogurt the more effective it is as a starter.