Fruity Frozen Yogurt
|Whole strawberries/Raspberries / blueberries / sliced and peeled peaches / nectarines / pitted dark sweet cherries||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Fresh Or Frozen)|
|Fruit flavored yogurt||16 Ounce (2 Cartons, 8 Ounce Each)|
|Honey/Sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
1. In a covered blender container or food processor bowl blend or process fruit till smooth.
2. Press through a sieve to remove seeds, if necessary.
3. Stir in yogurt, honey or sugar and vanilla and pour into a 1- or 2-quart ice cream freezer.
4. Freeze according to manufacturer's directions.
5. Alternately transfer the combined mixture to an 8x4x2-inch or 9x5x3-inch loaf pan; cover and freeze till firm.
6. Break the frozen mixture into chunks and transfer to a chilled mixing bowl.
7. Beat with an electric mixer till fluffy.
8. Return mixture to cold pan, cover and freeze till mixture is firm.
9. Scoop into cones or bowls and serve.
Calories 195 Calories from Fat 35
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g6%
Saturated Fat 2.4 g11.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 46.9 mg2%
Total Carbohydrates 37 g12.4%
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g4.6%
Sugars 35 g
Protein 5 g9.4%
Vitamin A 0.1% Vitamin C 43.2%
Calcium 0.9% Iron 1.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet