|Milk||3⁄4 Pint (Long life)|
|Skimmed milk powder||4 Tablespoon|
|Low fat natural yogurt||4 Tablespoon|
1) In a large bowl, put the milk and on high power, cook for 2 minutes.
2) Stir once and cook again for 2 to 3 minutes or until the milk starts boiling.
3) Over Defrost/Low setting, cook for 8 minutes, stirring in between. By now the milk will be slightly reduced.
4) To this, add the milk powder and let cool until easy to handle.
5) Into the cooled milk, whisk the yogurt.
6) Into a wide-necked flask or sterilized jars in a yogurt-maker, pour this mixture.
7) Let stand covered for 8 hours until the yogurt is just set.
8) Then, keep in the refrigerator, covered, for 3 to 4 hours.
9) Use the Thick Yogurt to prepare any recipe of your choice, or serve fresh.