Curry Sweet Potato Latke Recipe With Maple Greek Yogurt
|Sweet potato||2 Medium|
|Red onion||1⁄2 Large, minced|
|Flour||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Curry powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Vegetable oil||1⁄8 Cup (2 tbs)|
|For the maple greek yogurt|
|Greek yogurt||6 Ounce|
|Maple syrup||1 Tablespoon|
1. Mince the onion and peel and shred the sweet potatoes as instructed.
2. In a saute pan, add a little vegetable oil and lightly saute the onions and set aside.
3. In a mixing bowl, crack open the eggs and whisk them.
4. Add the flour to it, little by little, and get it incorporated.
5. Add the salt and curry powder and mix it in.
6. In the bowl of the shredded sweet potato, add the sauted onions.
7. Drop the curried egg flour mixture in it and combine with hands.
8. In a shallow saute pan, heat the vegetable oil.
9. Drop spoonfulls of the latke mixture and pat it down and fry them until crisp on either sides.
10. For the Maple Greek Yougurt, in a bowl mix the greek yogurt with the maple syrup. Mix it in.
11. Finish off the and drain them on paper towels.
12. On a plate, serve the latkes and top with the maple Greek yogurt mixture.
Recipe Courtesy of: cookingstoned.tv