Forget those gloppy sticky masses of goop with the marshmallows. These are simpler and better and easier, and won't put you to sleep or in a diabetic coma. No offense to the sugar freaks, but give these a try.
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1. Cover the sweet potatoes in foil and place them on a foil covered baking tray, bake them at 300-375 degree for 1-1 1/2 hour until they are completely tender.
2. Remove them from the oven and let them cool for an hour.
3. Once cooled you can slice them in round slices about an inch in thickness do the same with the oranges.
4. In a baking dish layer the sweet potatoes followed by the orange slices and continue till you finish all the potatoes and oranges, once done drizzle the melted butter and cover with foil.
5. Bake in a 375 degree oven for 30 minute and serve.
6. Serve it as a side dish along with you roast or as plain dessert.