1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a shallow oiled baking dish, spread minced garlic.
3. In the baking dish, arrange the sweet potato in layers starting from outside of the dish.
4. Sprinkle salt and pepper over sweet potatoes.
5. Gently stream the cream over sweet potatoes so it spreads evenly.
6. Place the baking dish in oven and bake about 45 minutes, or until the liquid is absorbed and a brown crust is formed on top.
7. Remove from the oven and allow to rest for 5 minutes.
8. Slice the Wegmans Sweet Potato Gratin in wedges and serve hot.