|Collard green||8 Medium (leaves)|
|Yam/Sweet potato||2 Medium|
|White miso paste||2 Tablespoon|
|Peanut butter||1 Tablespoon (smooth)|
|Shallots||2 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
|Fresh ginger||1 Tablespoon, minced|
|Garlic clove||2 Medium, minced|
|Edamame bean||1 Cup (16 tbs), shelled and peeled|
|Cayenne pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Tofu||6 Ounce, crumbled (firm and silken)|
|Cilantro||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
For the Ginger-Miso Yam filling:
2. Cut off thin slices at both the ends of yams. Poke it with a knife in several places.
3. Bake it for 50 minutes or until it turns soft.
4. Remove from oven. Cut Yams into halve and scoop flesh into bowl.
5. Add miso and peanut butter. Mix well and keep it aside.
6. Heat a skillet over medium heat and coat it with oil from a cooking spray.
7. Saute shallot, ginger and garlic for three minutes or until it becomes soft.
8. Add edamame, 1/4 cup of water, and cayenne. Cook for around three minutes or until done.
9. Remove from flame. Stir in tofu, cilantro, and yam mixture. Keep it aside to cool.
10. Place collard leaf on work surface.
11. Trim the hard steam and shape it just like a round tortilla.
12. Spoon 1/3rd cup filling in center of leaf.
13. Roll bottom, edge over mixture; tuck sides in; roll up to top edge.
14. Place the wrap seam-side down.
15. Cut it into halves and serve it on a serving platter.
Calories 425 Calories from Fat 73
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g13.2%
Saturated Fat 1.2 g6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 520.2 mg21.7%
Total Carbohydrates 76 g25.3%
Dietary Fiber 12.1 g48.2%
Sugars 4 g
Protein 14 g27.6%
Vitamin A 66.1% Vitamin C 83.8%
Calcium 12.8% Iron 18.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet