Stuffed Chops And Yams
|Celery||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), chopped|
|Apple||1 Cup (16 tbs), diced|
|Raisins||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Pork chops||1 1⁄2 Pound (4 Pieces)|
|Condensed golden mushroom soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sweet potatoes||16 Ounce (1 Can)|
1. Trim off fat from chops.
2. Take a saucepan, melt butter in it and add celery, raisins, apple, and ¼ tsp paprika and cook it thoroughly.
3. Create a pocket in the bone by slitting it towards the outer edge and fill it with apple mixture.
4. Fasten the stuffed bone with skewers or toothpicks.
5. Take a skillet, and brown chops in it. Drain off excess fat.
6. Add sour cream , soup, water, and remaining paprika and stir and simmer for about an hour.
7. Blend in potatoes and cook for another 15 minutes until the meat is done.
8. Stir at occasional intervals during the cooking period.
9. Serve Stuffed Chops with roasted yam rounds.