Ham Yam Mountain
|Ham slice||3 Ounce, boned and cooked, about 3 ounce|
|Pineapple slice||1 , canned|
|Canned unsweetened pineapple slices||1|
|Sweet potato||3 Ounce, peeled|
|Yam/Sweet potato||3 Ounce, peeled, cooked, mashed|
|Brown sugar||1⁄2 Teaspoon, firmly packed|
|Firmly packed brown sugar||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Cinnamon||1⁄2 Teaspoon, ground|
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â° F.
2) Spray a shallow individual baking dish with the nonstick cooking spray, place a ham slice and top with a pineapple slice.
3) Spread over mashed yam (or sweet potato), sprinkle with the brown sugar and cinnamon, then dot with the margarine.
4) Bake in the preheated oven for about 15 minutes, until thoroughly heated.
5) Serve immediately on a serving plate.