Skip to main content
Wine And Drink
You are here
» Avocado Turkey Wrap
Avocado Turkey Wrap Recipes
Making turkey burgers that are juicy and flavorful is easier than you think. Watch my tutorial on how to do it. Its healthy and delicious and depending on how you serve it it can be gluten free as well. MAKING 1. In a bowl combine ground turkey with zucchini
How to Make a Turkey Burger That's Juicy and Flavorful - Its Healthy Too!
Burgers make a great party food and here in this video the chef tells how to make some interesting burgers using spiced minced turkey. Buns are replaced by tortillas and salsa and guacamole are added to flavor the dish. Picy Burgers With Guacamole And Salsa is
Minced Turkey Burger with Salsa and Guacamole
GETTING READY 1. Stem off Jalapenos and slice in half. Clean of the veins and seeds. 2. Cut turkey Bacon strips into three. 3. Shell and devein the shrimp slice in half length wise. MAKING 4. Slather fat free cream cheese on Jalapeno. 5. Add a slice of the
Shrimp Stuffed Jalapeno Peppers
Turkey stuffed tortillas is a meaty tortilla recipe. Prepared with added vegetables and avocado slices the tortillas are filled with the savory mix and flavored with red pepper sauce and lime juice. Topped with yogurt it makes a great and savory meal. Preheat
Turkey Stuffed Tortillas
1. In shallow 11 x 7 glass dish combine lime peel and 1 4 cup of the lime juice the garlic salt and cumin. Add turkey strips toss to coat. Push to one side add red and green peppers and onion toss to coat but do not combine with turkey. Cover and marinate in
1. Prepare the Creamy Avocado Dressing Drop the garlic through the feed tube of a food processor with the motor running process the garlic until finely chopped. Turn the motor off. Add the green onions process until the green onions are finely chopped. 2.
Cut the turkey breast into small pieces. Put the pieces in a casserole with 1 4 cup 3 tablespoons of water. Add salt and pepper to taste. Cover and microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes. Leave to stand for 5 minutes. Filter the mixture through a strainer sieve held
Turkey And Avocado Mousse
Blend together dressing and cream cheese. Spread evenly on tortillas. Evenly layer turkey cheese avocados tomatoes and sprouts on tortillas leaving a 1 inch border. Fold the bottom edge toward the center and firmly roll away from you until completely wrapped.
California Wrap Its
1. Place the chicken or meat strips in a medium sized shallow glass or ceram ic bowl and add onion salsa cilantro lime juice and red pepper flakes. Cover and let stand at room temperature for no more than 1 hour or refrigerate for 4 hours. 2. Preheat oven to
Grind onions and garlic with chili powder. Place in saucepan add 1 4 cup oil 1 1 2 teaspoons salt and 1 4 teaspoon pepper. Cook until thickened place each piece of turkey on a square of heavy duty aluminum foil. Pour some of the sauce over each wrap and seal.
1. Mix chicken chilies tomato onion and garlic in 1 1 2 quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high 100 3 minutes stir. Cover and microwave until hot 2 to 3 minutes longer drain. 2. Wrap 4 tortillas in damp cloth or paper towel and microwave on high
Chicken Enchiladas With Tomato
1 Combine the mayonnaise chipotle en adobo and lime zest in a small bowl. 2 Spread one quarter of the chipotle mayonnaise on each tortilla. Layer each with 1 lettuce leaf 4 mango slices one quarter of the turkey and 2 avocado slices. Fold the sides over and
Turkey Mango Wrapped With Chipotle Mayonnaise
1. The evening before mash the grated lime rind and half the lime juice with the butter on a plate. 2. Cook the bacon for around 2 minutes over medium heat high heat will make it stick in a dry frying pan stirring often. Drain on kitchen paper and leave to
Turkey and Avocado Focaccia