Rawgosia004 - Raw Food
|For tomato dip|
|Dates||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon||1⁄2 , juiced|
|For zucchini dip|
|Zucchini||1 , sliced|
|Tahini paste||2 Tablespoon|
|For lettuce roll|
|Lettuce leaves||8 Large|
|Sprouts||1 Cup (16 tbs) (as required)|
|Cucumber||1 , cut into 2 inch long strips|
|Tomato||2 , sliced lengthwise|
|Avocado||1 , seeded, sliced lengthwise|
For The Tomato Dip
1. In a blender or food processor add dates and blend. Put the tomato and lemon juice. Continue to blend till smooth. Transfer into a bowl.
For The Zucchini Dip
2. In a food processor put zucchini pieces and blend. Add lemon juice and tahini. Continue to blend till smooth and combined. Transfer into a bowl.
For The Lettuce Roll
3. Take 2 lettuce leaves. Place them on a work surface overlapping. Press gently.
4. Put the sprouts on one end towards the center of the lettuce leaf. Put the cucumber slices, tomato and avocado.
5. Fold the leaves carefully from both sides and then from one end to the other like a carpet to form a roll.
6. In a serving platter, serve the lettuce rolls with tomato and zucchini dips.
Calories 246 Calories from Fat 105
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g19%
Saturated Fat 1.2 g6.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 33.6 mg1.4%
Total Carbohydrates 33 g11%
Dietary Fiber 9.1 g36.5%
Sugars 20.9 g
Protein 7 g13.4%
Vitamin A 54.7% Vitamin C 72.1%
Calcium 8.6% Iron 11.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet