Raw food recipes, dips, lettuce rolls, zucchini noodles.
For tomato dip
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1⁄2 , juiced
For zucchini dip
1 , sliced
For lettuce roll
1 Cup (16 tbs) (as required)
1 , cut into 2 inch long strips
2 , sliced lengthwise
1 , seeded, sliced lengthwise
For The Tomato Dip
1. In a blender or food processor add dates and blend. Put the tomato and lemon juice. Continue to blend till smooth. Transfer into a bowl.
For The Zucchini Dip
2. In a food processor put zucchini pieces and blend. Add lemon juice and tahini. Continue to blend till smooth and combined. Transfer into a bowl.
For The Lettuce Roll
3. Take 2 lettuce leaves. Place them on a work surface overlapping. Press gently.
4. Put the sprouts on one end towards the center of the lettuce leaf. Put the cucumber slices, tomato and avocado.
5. Fold the leaves carefully from both sides and then from one end to the other like a carpet to form a roll.
6. In a serving platter, serve the lettuce rolls with tomato and zucchini dips.
All in one. This video shows you how to prepare a banquet of vegan dishes. Two rich and creamy dips with tomato and zucchini. Fresh and crisp lettuce rolls with sprouts, tomato and cucumber. Lastly a wonderful recipe of zucchini noodles with a flavorful sauce made from dates, tomato and herbs. Enjoy this meal with all its goodness and prepare it to encourage your friends and family to join you on the wonderful path or raw and vegan eating!