Honey lemon chicken wings, is a refreshing preparation of chicken wings that can be cooked with ground peanuts for a crunchy texture. Here is the recipe for it!
Directions for preparation:
• In a bowl mix the chicken stock, hoisin sauce, honey and cornstarch together.
• Heat oil in a deep frying pan and deep fry the chicken wings at 370-380 F for about 12-15 minutes till they are golden brown. Set aside to drain excess oil on a paper towel.
• In another frying add some oil and sauté some the ginger and lemon together.
• Add in the sauce. Stir it a bit and let it thicken a little.
• Add the paprika.
• Add the chicken wings and stir it every minute till it is cooked and a little sauce is left.
• Add the peanuts.
• Coat the chicken with the peanuts by stirring it a little.
• Take it off the heat.
• Serve with lemon wedges.
Honey lemon chicken wings is an excellent appetizer with a fabulous taste. Here the chef has simply deep fried the chicken wings, then flavored them with a sweet and tangy honey-lemon sauce. This amazing recipe is worth trying out!