My name is Gladys Wang, a simple girl who loves to share her passion for cooking & food. By no means to be a pro, just sharing what I can & know.
To boil the chicken wings
3 Cup (48 tbs) (As needed to boil the chicken wings)
To stir fry the chicken wings
Green onion stalks
2 Medium, cut into 2-inch pieces
Dark soy sauce
1 Cup (16 tbs) (As needed to cover 1/2 chicken wings)
1. In a pot of boiling water, boil the chicken wings until done.
2. Drain out the chicken wings using a strainer, into a bowl and set aside.
3. Heat up some cooking oil in a wok on high heat.
4. Add the ginger slices and green onions to the hot oil. Saute for a minute.
5. Add the boiled and drained chicken wings into the wok.
6. Add cooking wine, dark soy sauce, coca cola, cayenne pepper and salt. Stir for a couple of minutes, cover and let cook for about 10 minutes on medium heat.