1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a shallow bowl, thoroughly mix flour, cornstarch, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
3. Individually toss each chicken wing in the flour mixture and line them up on a parchment paper (preferable) or aluminum foil lined baking sheet, making sure to leave space between each one.
4. Bake the wings and drumettes about 25-30 minutes, then broil for 5-7 more minutes until skin is light brown and crispy.
5. In the meantime, make the sauce. In a small saucepan over medium to high heat, whisk all the sauce ingredients together and bring to a boil.
6. When the sauce comes to a boil, switch to low heat, and simmer for about 25-30 minutes.
7. Let chicken rest for a few minutes then toss with half of the sauce.
8. Serve the chicken wings hot, with the other half of the sauce for dipping.
All you chicken wing fans here is a recipe that will send you to sticky-finger heaven! These oven-fried wings glazed with sticky sweet wasabi orange soy sauce is a great new wing fling for happy hour, dinner, or a Super bowl party!